BUYING ART – SIMPLY AND SECURELY – E.ARTIS
Purchasing art is a matter of trust. That is why we conduct our auctions with the help of ebay, the world’s best known trade platform. Ebay’s feedback checker tool provides a high degree of transparency and enables us to concentrate on the essentials: personalised customer contact, reliable transactions and high-quality shipping → so that we remain worthy of your trust.
Without exception, our weekly auctions start at € 1.00 → so that you are not bound by limit prices.
Our online fine art auctions all end on Sunday evening → so that you can take the time to be there in person for the final moments of the auction.
It is very important to us that our descriptions help you to accurately assess the condition of the artwork → so that you know what you are buying.
It is important to us that you receive the artwork in the described condition. To guarantee this, our shipping department takes the time to custom pack each piece using professional materials. In addition, we find the optimal logistics specialists to send the items within two days of receiving payment and always with insurance → so that unwrapping your purchase will be a nothing short of a pleasure.
As an additional security, we offer a free return service → so your right of return remains unhindered.
As an auctioneer, we are a member of the Ausgleichsvereinigung Kunst (art compensation association). We attend to all matters concerning resale rights tax for your sales items according to paragraph 26 of the copyright law → so that there are no additional charges for you.
SELLING ART ONLINE – SIMPLY AND SECURELY – E.ARTIS
Haben Sie Interesse an einer Einlieferung?
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns unter email@example.com oder
Rufen Sie an +49 (0)371 8000 78 80
DELIVERY TOURS 2019
We plan regular tours for the consignments. If you would like to give your consignment on one of these tours free of charge, then please contact us 7 days in advance for an exact scheduling.
- 25.07. Hessen / Rheinland-Pfalz
- 07.08. Hamburg
- 13.08. Berlin
- Stuttgart / Karlsruhe
- Selling art is a matter of trust. That is why our online art auctions are fast, simple and safeguarded contractually → so that selling art is easy.
- We create professional descriptions including premium photos for the works of art you wish to sell → so that your item is as attractive as possible for potential customers.
- We use the highly frequented and secure auction platform ebay and post your artwork online under an account renowned for art. In addition, we present your item on our website → so that the optimal placement of your object is guaranteed.
- Our online fine art auctions are available to art collectors throughout the world → so that your item has a large audience of art enthusiasts.
- We answer all customer questions, provide a professional sales transaction, take care of all advertising and selling fees and, finally, custom pack and deliver the artwork → so that your time is not taken up by the selling process.
- As an auctioneer, we are a member of the Ausgleichsvereinigung Kunst (art compensation association). We attend to all matters concerning resale rights tax for your sales items according to paragraph 26 of the copyright law → so that there are no additional charges for you.